About us

The Club was first established in 1867 as the Caesarean Croquet and Archery Club in the grounds of what is now known as Springfield and tennis was introduced as part of the club in 1880. In 1916 the Club moved to its current location in Grands Vaux and became known as the Caesarean Croquet and Lawn Tennis Club. The facilities at our Club are constantly expanding and improving, and we now have ten courts, two of which are indoor (six in the winter), a thriving membership and modern Clubhouse with parking. We are a not for profit organisation. 

Our Sponsors

We would like to thank our sponsors for their generosity in supporting
the Caesarean Croquet and Lawn Tennis Club.

Phone: + 44 (0) 1534 789321
Fax: Fax
Grands Vaux, St Saviour, Jersey, Channel Islands JE2 7NA
The Caesarean Croquet and Lawn Tennis Club